News and Events
- Finals, Touchdowns, and Barrel Kicks by by Jacqueline E. Lawton was published Plays for Two: an Anthology of 28 Plays for Two Actors. Click here to order.
- Jacqueline E. Lawton selected for Center Stage's Inaugural Playwright's Collective, where she will be working to develop her new play, AMONG THESE WILD THINGS. Click here to learn more.
- ARDEO, a new play by Jacqueline E. Lawton, in collaboration with Bruce Cairns of UNC-Chapel Hill and Carl Forsman of UNCSA under the direction of Kathryn Hunter-Williams with dramaturgy by Jules Odendahl-James, has been awarded a 2015-16 Kenan Creative Collaboratory Grant. Click here to learn more.
- The Hampton Years by Jacqueline E Lawton at Virginia Stage Company under the direction of Chris Hanna and with dramaturgy by Jules Odendahl-James. January 19 - February 7, 2016, Click here to learn more.
- The Hampton Years by Jacqueline E Lawton at Mirror Stage under the direction of Suzanne M. Cohen. April 9 and 10, 2016. Click here to learn more.
- Click here for a full list of upcoming speaking events.