News and Events
- From April 3 to May 25, 2015, Adventure Theatre MTC (ATMTC) will present the world premiere of the WIZARD OF OZ, based on the novel by L. Frank Baum, adapted by Jacqueline E. Lawton under the direction by Roberta Gasbarre with dramaturgy by Otis Cortez Ramsey-Zoe. Click here to learn more.
- Jacqueline E. Lawton has been awarded the James Madison University College of Visual and Performing Art’s Cultural Connections Artist-in-Residence Residence for the School of Theater and Dance for 2013/14. She will be in residence from February 9-14.
- October 20th at 7:00pm, Florida International University’s Exile Studies program and the Department of English present a staged reading of THE HAMPTON YEARS by Jacqueline E. Lawton at Gables Stage, as part of the Beyond Swastika and Jim Crow exhibition at the Coral Gables Museum. Click here to learn more.
- NOMS DE GUERRE by Jacqueline E. Lawton will receive a workshop and reading as part of Pasadena Playhouse's 2014-2015 HOTHOUSE New Play Development Program from September 22 - 25, 2014. Diane Rodriguez will serve as the Director of this HOTHOUSE project. Click here to learn more.
- From September 1-10, Jacqueline E. Lawton will be in residence at Virginia Stage Company working to develop THE HAMPTON YEARS as part of their American Soil Series. More details soon.
- Final, Touchdowns, and Barrel Kicks by Jacqueline E. Lawton has been published in Eric Lane and Nina Shengold's anthology, PLAYS BY TWO (Vintage Books). Click here to order your copy!