News and Events
- Final, Touchdowns, and Barrel Kicks by Jacqueline E. Lawton has been published in Eric Lane and Nina Shengold's anthology, PLAYS BY TWO (Vintage Books). Click here to order your copy!
- Playwright Jacqueline E. Lawton has been awarded the James Madison University College of Visual and Performing Art’s Cultural Connections Artist-in-Residence Residence for the School of Theater and Dance for 2013/14.
- April 21st and 22nd: Lead Artist for National Civil War Project Conference co-hosted by Arena Stage and George Washington University.
- April 26th at 5:00pm: Panelist for Everyman's Theatre World of Play discussion, Race and Representation: “Our greatest accomplishment. Our greatest shame,” around By the Way, Meet Vera Starks
- April 27th at 12:00pm: Panelist for AsidesLIVE Symposium at the Shakespeare Theatre Company at the Harman Center for the Arts.
- April 28th at 7:00pm: Panelist for The Summit: And In-Depth Exploration of D.C. Theater in Three Acts moderated by Peter Marks at Arena Stage.
- May 4th: Panelist for Playwrights: Taking Control of Our Own Fates, sponsored by the Dramatists Guild of America, at the Kennedy Center.
- May 17th and 18th: Sisters, By Way of Grace by Jacqueline E. Lawton will be featured as part of Theatre Ariel's Salon Ariel 10x8: Food, Family, and Philosophy series.