News and Events
- Finals, Touchdowns, and Barrel Kicks by Jacqueline E. Lawton was published Plays for Two: an Anthology of 28 Plays for Two Actors. Click here to order.
- Jacqueline E. Lawton's Our Corner of the World is part of Climate Change Theatre Action and will appear in performances in Massey University (Wellington, New Zealand) on Nov. 1st, House of Translations (Rome, Italy) on Nov. 3rd, the Big Foot Theatre Company (Albuquerque, NM) on Nov. 14th, the Peoplehood (Los Angeles, CA) on Nov. 21st and Dec. 5th, and Hallwalls Contemporary Arts Center and Rise Up for Climate Justice (Buffalo, NY) on Dec. 1st.
- Jacqueline E. Lawton selected for Center Stage's Inaugural Playwright's Collective, where she will be working to develop her new play, AMONG THESE WILD THINGS. Click here to learn more.
- ARDEO, a new play by Jacqueline E. Lawton, in collaboration with Bruce Cairns of UNC-Chapel Hill and Carl Forsman of UNCSA under the direction of Kathryn Hunter-Williams with dramaturgy by Jules Odendahl-James, has been awarded a 2015-16 Kenan Creative Collaboratory Grant. Click here to learn more.
- The Hampton Years by Jacqueline E Lawton at Virginia Stage Company under the direction of Chris Hanna and with dramaturgy by Jules Odendahl-James. January 19 - February 7, 2016, Click here to learn more.
- The Hampton Years by Jacqueline E Lawton at Mirror Stage under the direction of Suzanne M. Cohen. April 9 and 10, 2016. Click here to learn more.
- Click here for a full list of upcoming speaking events.