- Committed to fostering the talent, minds, and spirits of students in an effort not only to better them as artists, but also as people.
- Dedicated to developing cultural, social, leadership, and problem solving skills as well as academic abilities of students.
- Enthusiastic and innovative teaching artist who uses enthusiasm, humor, and respect to establish a safe, creative, and nurturing learning environment.
- Successful in establishing instructional goals and presenting well-structured lessons while challenging and engaging the students.
- Monitors classes to adjust lesson and teaching style for better student communication, understanding, classroom management, and student performance with a combination of observation skills and effective teaching.
- Maintains extensive practice and knowledge of subject matter.